Attention Salon Owners!
The It Works Ultimate Body Applicator is a perfect addition to your current products and a way to maximize the dollars of all your customers. Whether you own a beauty salon, tanning salon, hair salon, nail salon, wax salon, or salon spa, the Ultimate Body Applicator is sure to fit in and be one of your top sellers.
The Ultimate Body Applicator is a proprietary product and is only sold through independent distributors with distributorships starting as low as $99.00.
Here are just a few reasons to start selling the Body Applicator in your salon today:
- Your customers will see results in 45 minutes
- Very high mark-up 100-200% (depending on the individual pricing you set)
- NO inventory required so no need for shelf space unless you want to
- You can shelf it for an easy at home body wrap experience for your customers
- Loyal customer program for your clients creating residual money for you
- A way to bring in new clientele
- NO equipment to buy or extra salon room required
- Ability to offer customized body contouring that is not water loss
- Earn residual income from other salons you refer
- Sign up and GO! – Instant access to marketing including high quality banners and brochures for you to display
- Earn income from what your stylists or independent contractors buy
- SO much more….
As a It Works Distributor, you will also be able to sell all other It Works Products, including the facial applicator, other all natural and highly effective skin products, proprietary greens products including the new greens chew, and lifestyle products including the ultimate fat fighter and thermofit. The salons that embrace the full product line are quite successful. Lead off with the Ultimate Body Applicator and up sell the rest.
Contact me today for more info including a full proposal of how adding the Ultimate Body Applicator and the full line to your salon will be beneficial as well as some ideas to get started for success, or jump right in and become a distributor with all the ideas and proposal to follow.
(Don’ t let the salon down the street beat you to it.)