PRODUCT RETURNS INFORMATION
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- Because our products produce different results for different people, we do not guarantee specific results nor offer a money back guarantee. Please follow the directions with each product you receive.
- To receive a refund, all products must be returned within thirty (30) days of the ship date in an unopened, “new” condition. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. All product returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- In the case of distributor resignation or termination, the distributor has sixty (60) days (or longer where required by law) from the ship date to return products for refund. All product returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- When making a return the customer or distributor must use a traceable method of return. It Works! is not liable for the shipping costs for return products or any return shipments that may be lost in the return shipping process.
- Refused orders are defined as orders that are refused upon delivery, return to sender, undeliverable or that have an insufficient address. In the US, a refused order is assigned an additional $5 USD refusal fee that is deducted from the refund. Internationally (Australia, Canada, and the European Union), a refused order is assigned a $20 USD refusal fee that is deducted from the refund. Refusal fees are applied to orders to offset return shipping costs and return processing charges. Refused orders could take up to ninety (90) days to reach the returns processing center.
- International returns will not have any taxes refunded. VAT, GST, HST, and PST taxes are paid at the border upon entry and cannot be recovered; therefore, these taxes are not reimbursed for international returns.
- Loyal Customers returning product within the first three months of their loyal customer agreement will have their auto-shipment cancelled and a $50 USD membership fee will be deducted from the return order processing for failure to complete their loyal customer agreement.
- Distributors and Loyal/Retail Customers who have enrolled in the auto-shipment program will continue to have their auto-shipment run monthly until they contact Customer Service to cancel the auto-shipment. This may be done by calling the market specific number assigned below. All auto-shipment cancellation requests must be completed at least two (2) business days prior to the auto-shipment process date.
- If only a portion of a stocked package (several products grouped under/as one item number) is returned, the full value of the item(s) kept will be deducted from the return and all bonus volume for the item will be deducted.
- Returns can take up to thirty (30) business days from being received at the returns processing center to be refunded.
- All returns must be accompanied with the original or a copy of the original packing slip.
- To exchange products, please call customer service to specify which product you would like to return and which products you would like to purchase as an exchange. Please place an exchange order prior to returning your items for exchange and refund.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, OUTLYING TERRITORIES, OR MILITARY BASES, PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THIS ADDRESS:
IT WORKS! GLOBAL, INC.
4505 Newpoint Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA, PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THIS ADDRESS:
IT WORKS GLOBAL
4240 Harvester Rd
Burlington, ON L7L0E8
IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THIS ADDRESS:
AVION INTERNATIONAL (AUST) P/L
C/O IT WORKS! GLOBAL / ATS
88 Perry Street
Matraville, NSW 2036
IF YOU LIVE IN EUROPE, PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THIS ADDRESS:
IT WORKS! GLOBAL
Viking Industrial Estate
Hudson Road, Unit 2B
Bedford, MK41 0QB
IF YOU LIVE IN FRANCE, PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THIS ADDRESS:
IT WORKS! GLOBAL
Parc D’Activité Mâcon Nord
Route Départementale 205
71000 Mâcon, France